Work with insurance clients and business analysts to gather data and analytics requirements, then design and develop solutions to provide business insights and manage business performance.
Responsible for the analysis, modelling, design and delivery of insurance data warehouses, operational data stores, data lakes, data marts, reporting, and extending and implementing our data and analytics platform.
Summary of Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own the analysis, design and development of the data solution for insurance (P&C & Life) data warehouses, staging, ODS, data marts, reports and analytics (ideally using ERstudio or similar)
- Design and develop all data models: conceptual, logical and physical
- Instantiate the physical models on SQL Server, Oracle, Azure, Amazon, Google and both SQL & NoSQL databases applying techniques to optimize for data load, data storage and data access
- Design the solution to support two-way integration of data sourced from in-house insurance systems, web-based applications, and other external sources as needed
- Design solutions to enable integration with structured and unstructured data, using ETL, ELT, XML, JSON, Python, or similar APIs (e.g., Mulesoft, etc.)
- Ensure analysis and design is completed efficiently and accurately and incorporates the entire set of data requirements
- Own creation and maintenance of documentation across the entire life cycle
- Participate in pre-sales, sales, training and support
- Deliver remotely or onsite technical engagement with clients
- Works with Analytics Developers, Architects and ETL Developers to design and develop the complete technical solution
- Must have 3 Years Insurance domain experience (P&C or Life)
- Must have 5 years of data architecture experience, with a heavy emphasis on data architecture and data integration
- Must have 5 years of hands-on IT experience designing, modelling (in ERStudio or similar) and implementing data lakes, data warehouse, ODS, and data marts
- Strong experience/exposure to one or more of Microsoft, Oracle, Amazon, Google, data management tools
- 3 years of data profiling and data cleansing
- Demonstrated ability to liaise closely with business and IT leadership to establish, defend, and persuade implementing recommended solutions
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Must work independently with minimal direction and have the ability to deal with a dynamic environment
- Experience leading others through the full development life cycle
This person will be a critical member of our team. If you want to be part of building game-changing solutions, then apply today. We look forward to speaking with you!